About Pi Sigma
Pi Sigma Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Incorporated was organized in 1926 on the campus of The Louisville Municipal College through the efforts of Sorors Rubye P. Hall, Bertha Rhoda of St. Louis, Missouri and Margaret Taylor of the Louisville Public Schools. They completed much groundwork with the students who were attending the Louisville Municipal College around 1925.
In 1938, Soror Rubye Hall officially set up the Pi Sigma Chapter. Among the charter members were Sorors Rosana Davis, Minnie W. Howland, Victoria Warley, Catherine Stiefel, Marie Matthews, and Eugenia Duncan.